Horni Plezom or Ober Plesau
About the village Plezom is the first remark from the year 1115 where was she mentioned in the chronicle from monastery in Kladruby. Vladislavem I. which allocated to the monastery as well part of the frontier area between river Mze and Mzice( now has this river name Uhlavka) with nominally given villages. In this document is very important sentence which says in Latin exactly:
„… exceptis duodecim villis, que antiquitus fuerunt ibi constitute, scilicet: Lom, Benessewic, Lobzi,Plezomi, Malcouici, Maleulaz, Chekouici, Skuirino, Bonatici, Naztaremzedle, Dalemisle, Prostoborici.
In English can you translate this text approximately like this: “… with exception of this twelve villages which have been here build in old-time and that: Lom, Benesovice, Lobzy, Plezom, Malkovice, Malovice, Čeckovice, Skvirin, Bonetice, Stare Sedlo, Darmysl, Prostibor“. As this is the first written remark about Plezom it is needed to take the age of the village from this date that is from the year 1115 even though it is probably, as it is mentioned, that she existed about twenty or thirty years earlier. Interesting is that the name Plezom which has more definition. Below you can found some of them which we have found:
- Slow moving people, creeping
- Root - pelz-polz – on what slides cultivator or other sliding
- Reptile, creeping
From the year 1186 was the village Plezom in possession from the monastery in Kladruby. This domain with yard and redemption was very often pawned to seculars. During the Hussite wars was Plezom dissolute. In the second half of 16 century is the village mentioned as dissolute. So in year 1576 was Plezom attached to Trebalsky estate.
On its place where than founded three Plezom and that Dolni (Under), Horni (Upper) and Stredni (Middle).
Horni Plezom as the Dolni Plezom is mentioned already from the year 1788. In the village surrounding little green stands old quadrangular chapel with cut down hip, with lantern and bell. The chapel cames from the begin of the 19 century. Curiosity is that it belongs under the parish in Damnov. From 1.1.1850 was the village self government till the year 1860. From the year 1861 belongs to Oselin. From the year 1952 it belonged under Dolni Plezom and from the year 1964 under Oselin and that approximately ten years and than for about ten years from 1980 till 1990 was under Svojsin. Now she is under Oselin.